Mike Saari (The Home Buyers Best Friend) Since 1993
OAKLAND HOME INSPECTIONS’ is the leader in the home, well & septic and commercial inspection industry earning top placement with Google.
“MASTER CERTIFIED HOME INSPECTOR’S”
We are also a Michigan licensed building company [OAKLAND BUILDERS LLC] #2102183305, and Nationally Certified with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development located in Washington, DC., to perform certified FHA/VA/HUD and 203-k compliance inspections including; foundation certifications, structural certifications, roof certifications and Mobile Home Foundation Certifications.
Michigan currently has no regulations, licensing or certification requirements for home inspection companies! (It’s unregulated)
Sadly, window installers, roofers and even landscapers are holding themselves out as home inspectors to unsuspecting buyers on the basis of being listed on a “fee paid” website by organizations with the appearance of validity; ASHI, NAHI and others will place the inspectors name on a website labelled “certified” for $300.00.
Since there is no legal duty there should be the moral duty for every buyer to personally investigate the home inspection company before hire, to protect you, your family and costly investment. Often times franchised inspection companies will send out new inspectors with minimal experience. That doesn’t happen with Oakland Home Inspections because every inspection is personally performed by Mike Saari with vast experience and knowledge in all aspects of building phases from building codes, to materials and including material recalls and explanation between vertical, horizontal and diagonal foundation cracks some being in shear and others in pull for force.
Every home buyer is asked to attend each inspection and shadow the inspectors and feel free to ask questions during the entire inspection process!
It takes more than holding membership to a “fee paid organization” to be counted worthy of holding title to; “Master Certified Home Inspector”.
(A+ Rating with the BBB)
- (NACHI) Master Certified Home Inspector #1040506991
- FHA-VA Certified Home Inspector # P1352
- Well & Septic Evaluator Inspector #P135
- Michigan Licensed Builder #2102183305
- MSHDA & HUD 203-(K) Inspections
- Michigan State University Certified Septic Inspector # 135
- Legal Arbitrator & Expert Witness (PWC Warranty Company)
- Member of U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- HUD (FHA) Certified Consultant ID# P1352
- Nationally Certified Home Inspector and Consultant with the (FHA) Federal Housing Administration and Department of Housing and Urban Development located in Washington, DC.
- BBB Member (A+ Rating)