Michael B. Saari (The Home Buyers Best Friend) Since 1993
Having dedicated my entire life to the Home Inspection industry and its profession including passing (FHA, VA, HUD) Certification, (NACHI) Certification, State Builders License examination, and as a Former columnist writer with the Oakland Press Newspaper as the “Home Inspector”, I stand before you in absolute excellence proudly holding Title to; “CERTIFIED HOME INSPECTOR”.
There seems to be a lot of controversy surrounding Home Inspection servicing companies such as credentials and pricing.
Back In 1993 when I first started performing home inspections there were only a handful of home inspection companies throughout the greater Detroit metro area.
Today, it’s much different. Unfortunately, there are window installers and even painters calling themselves home inspectors belonging to “fee paid” organizations, and are usually part time home inspectors at best. (Michigan currently has no licensing requirements for home inspectors) This allows even the pool boy to inspect your home) THIS IS ACTUALLY TRUE…
Locating and finding a legitimate Home Inspector with actual certification, knowledge and experience, and who is actually certified with (FHA,VA, HUD) recognition in the many difficult areas of construction including structural, concrete foundations, electrical, heating, plumbing, and masonry is serious business. Construction knowledge should NOT be assumed by the “fee paid” person of an organization or simply based on a business card. Oakland Inspections LLC is (FHA, VA, HUD) and (NACHI) certified in all the above constructions and further holds a valid builders license # 2102183305
It takes more than holding a membership to a “fee paid organization” to be counted worthy of holding title to; “A Home Inspector”.
“THE HOME BUYERS BEST FRIEND”: The Inspector you and your family can trust…
A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau!
(A+ Rating with the BBB) and Expert Qualifications
- (NACHI) Master Certified Home Inspector #1040506991
- FHA-VA Certified Home Inspector # P1352
- Well & Septic Evaluator Inspector #P135
- Michigan Licensed Builder #2102183305
- MSHDA & HUD 203-(K) Inspections
- Michigan State University Certified Septic Inspector # 135
- Legal Arbitrator & Expert Witness (PWC Warranty Company)
- Member of U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- HUD (FHA) Certified Consultant ID# P1352
- Nationally Certified Home Inspector and Consultant with the (FHA) Federal Housing Administration and Department of Housing and Urban Development located in Washington, DC.
- BBB Member (A+ Rating)